Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heaven on a cone

Forget Disneyland. The happiest place on earth is on 18th St in San Fransisco. It's an ice cream shop with a line that wraps around the corner and it's absolutely worth the wait. This is no Coldstone - the flavors include Honey Lavender, Salted Caramel, Toasted Coconut and Strawberry Balsamic. All of them are delicious, but especially the Strawberry Balsamic, which is Friday's special flavor. And now I am craving ice cream.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Janessa. Take lots of notes of place we need to visit when we are in san fran. We are coming the 9th of july and will stay a couple days. we're not going to do the whole coast. it'd just be a little too much with the little guy. Any idea how far south we have to go to a warm beach tho?

Tawny said...

Sounds wonderful. I'm craving ice cream just reading this. By the way, Laney wants to know "where Nessa go? Come read a book." I must hear that once a day! She misses you.

Janessa said...

Tawny! Tell Laney I will come read with her when Michael gets home! :) I miss little Laney bug. And Andrea, yay! I am so excited to see you guys!! I would go down to Monterey. I don't know how warm it is but it is lovely and it has to be warmer than SF

Alisha said...

YUM!!! Can we go there when I visit?? :)