Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lately

She had a birthday, and we celebrated over crepes at my favorite spot outside of CA

He came home from his two-year stint in Chile with flawless Spanish and no desire to play Wii

I fell in love with this place, and made an appointment to visit this one

We had a blast watching my favorite team get slaughtered (but no one can call me a fair-weathered fan!!!)

And fireworks still make me giddy as a schoolgirl, even if I still can't photograph them well.

How've you been?

4 comments:

The Waldon Family said...

Janessa Rose! I <3 you. Since you've visited Seattle I have just missed you more! :) I am SO excited you are going through the temple, I'm happy your brother is home and I love the pic of your fun night out!! You are gorgeous and I love everything about you!

Ana Lee said...

I'm so glad you're doing so many fun things. You are SO cute girl! You look beautiful in all of your pictures. If you go to So Cal at any point this summer I want to set you up with my cousin. He's in Santa Monica these days.

Courtney said...

I think you photographed the fireworks great!
Your life sounds fun! I love you!

Janessa said...

Cami: amen! I miss you so much more now. This once every 5 years thing has got to stop!

Ana Lee: I'll be in SoCal this weekend but it'll be a packed schedule with the baby bro's homecoming & my temple trip. Next trip? :)

Court: I love you. I miss you. I am excited to see what beautiful baby #2 looks like. Hope Arkansas is still awesome!