Saturday, April 30, 2011

You may now call me Master.

Actually, please don't. It's a funny joke but it seems somehow sacrilegious. But I did master something that not even the director of my program thought was possible two years ago (he told me so before school started and halfway through year one when I still didn't have an internship...I went on to land one of the best CPG internships of our class) and I feel like that's a pretty big accomplishment. Even if I still don't have a job (but lots of promising leads that I will share when they turn into offers). Even if I am still in Provo (for the moment). Life is sweet. And now for the pictures.


 I am going to miss them when they go to Phoenix & NYC.


 Ugh. Wind.

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congrats, Janessa!!

Courtney said...

Congrats J! What a huge accomplishment! Can't wait to hear what job you decide to take!

Becky said...

you rock!! seriously. any leads taking you to cali, by any chance??!

The Waldon Family said...

I'll call you AMAZING! Congrats on such a big life accomplishment, and you look so beautiful in your grad pics!! Hooray for your Masters!!!!!!

Janessa said...

Thanks ladies! :) And Becky, actually 1 is in Mountain View (Palo Alto) and 1 is in Glendale. So, maybe? :)

Tawny said...

Congratulations!! You are amazing.