Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Being "that girl"

I never thought I'd be "that girl": the one who misses someone like crazy, wakes up excited to see them then realizes they're in a different state, wants to go home after a long day at work and just be with them, feels like a piece of her is missing when they're gone. I'm pretty good at being independent. It's gotten me pretty far in life. But I'm finally willing to admit that independence is overrated. I'm trading it in for something much better.

At Bridalveil Falls on Labor Day

4 comments:

Becky said...

oh no, are you guys doing long distance??!! that truly... for lack of a better word... sucks. love your top btw!

Lacy_joy said...

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU LIVE HERE WITH ME! I LOVE YOU. HANG IN THERE..IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT SOON!

Janessa said...

Becky, I think you know exactly how much it sucks! I'm moving to AZ after Christmas and I can't wait! Lacy we get to be neighbors! Love you both!

Lori and Matt said...

Thats so tough! Good luck! You're an amazing lady! So excited for you!!!!