Monday, February 22, 2010

Why do you go to convenience stores?

Hi, friends. I'm working on a project for brand management and need to find out why people go into convenience stores. Obviously this is a biased sample, since I know most of you from Provo life and, since we're friends, we're probably similar in our habits. But, I'd still love to hear why you stop in at the Sev, QT, Maverick, or whatever your favorite may be. Please leave a comment. Thanks!

JanessaRose

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

usually its a spur of the moment thing. the urge hits you and you jsut have to stop. usually its for a soda or some chocolate in my case! also, can't beat convenience stores on road trips!

Garrett and Leslie said...

I love the sev for their Big Gulps and even more for their Super Big Gulps!!!! And Maverick, of course, for their fro yo....but they don't have a Mavericks down here...*sigh*

Julie said...

1. Diet Coke for me - but not the bottled kind the fountain kind.
2. and I while I'm in there for me I get a mountain dew and a twix for the husband.

Oh, and on the very rare occasion to use the restroom - but only for absolute emergencies (usually this is on a road trip).

Jenna said...

I only stop there on road trips. Usually for gum. A soda once in a while. We almost always stop at whatever is attached to a chevron because that's the gas Daniel likes.

The Waldon Family said...

If I'm on a road trip I might grab a water bottle and a candy bar. If it's a group outdoorsy thing, ice for the cooler. I try my best to not look at the rotating hot dog stand right next to the cashier... which may or may not make me barf. Yuck. And of course, if there was a Janessa Cloward in one, I would SO be there. :)

Best of luck with your project Janessa!!

Nicole said...

Very large cups of Diet Coke, not Pepsi, with cherry or vanilla squirts from those pumps of syrup flavoring. And sometimes a Gary's Original Caramel Popcorn Ball.

Adrienne said...

because it's just down the street if we need milk in a pinch. Otherwise, we don't generally wander into them. Oh, and Redbox is at Maverick by us :)
Random, but my dad is teaching a class every so often at the business school. Ever seen him? (Meyers)

Krissy said...

We go to get a Coke, fountain drink, probably too much.