Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here's what I'm doing this summer

I'll be living here...

And interning here...

(and no, they are not owned by P&G and they do make more than just bleach. see here for their variety of brands...betcha didn't know they make your favorite lip balm)

All I have to say is, miracles never cease. I adore consumer insights. I wanted a big-name CPG company. I did not have the resume to get here, but here I am. And I'm excited to start my (as Megan Beames would say) "big-girl" internship on June 1 in Oakland.

Come visit?


7 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

yeahhh!!!! im so excited for your internship... you will do great as usual.... yeah yeah yeah

Aly said...

congrats! You will be awesome, of course.

Andrea said...

cONGRATS! That is so awesome! I want to come visit! Where will u live? with roomies or what?

Janessa said...

Thanks, guys! I'm 99% sure I'm going to live in corporate housing in Pleasanton (it's free, it's a hotel-like place so they make my bed, and I get my own place) but you can definitely visit cuz, hello, I have my own place! :) so, so excited

Becky said...

ive gotta tell you, i had no idea clorox made all those things. obviously, many congrats your way! glad to catch up today and cant wait for apple farm this summer :)

Ana Lee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO excited for you!

Alisha said...

I DEFINITELY WANT TO COME VISIT!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!