Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm not the only one, am I?

So, my sister works for Provo Craft, and they are launching Cricut Cake. I am writing a strategy paper about the Cricut Cake launch (coincidentally, because of said sister working at Provo Craft - research is so much less of a hassle when she knows most of the answers). I have been immersed in cake-land: watching shows such as Cake Boss and Ultimate Cake Off, researching decorating techniques with traditional tools, investigating forms of edible art (SugarVeil, anyone?) and looking at pretty little cakes like this. I've come to an important conclusion: 99.9% of the time I love my chosen career, and .1% of the time, I want to make and eat cakes. Is that so wrong?

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I'm totally there with you. However, I'm pretty sure my cakes would usually end up on CakeWrecks.com. 99.9% positive :)