Are you really going to China?? I can't wait to hear about it.
Sure am! Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzen and Hong Kong. I'll be back in LM by Mother's Day though :)
Why CHina? Just a vacation or something to do w/ school. I might have u do me a favor while there. In Shanghai are the best cheap knock offs ever. Want to pick me up a few things? I'll pay shipping! :)
awesome, congrats!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are you really going to China?? I can't wait to hear about it.
Sure am! Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzen and Hong Kong. I'll be back in LM by Mother's Day though :)
Why CHina? Just a vacation or something to do w/ school. I might have u do me a favor while there. In Shanghai are the best cheap knock offs ever. Want to pick me up a few things? I'll pay shipping! :)
awesome, congrats!
Post a Comment