Monday, May 31, 2010

Life is suite

I'm so
to be here :)

I'm all settled in up north! I have a suite (complete with walk-in closet and a king-sized bed, which by the way is entirely too big for any one person and honestly a little intimidating, plus a cute little kitchen) and daily breakfast, a pool, a gym, and a parking spot (those are hot commodities 'round here). My ward is great. I'm off to a BBQ in a few with some new friends. I start my internship tomorrow, in the beautiful 12th & Broadway City Center building, working on Glad. Good things are coming, I can feel it!

Wish me luck on my first day!

5 comments:

Lori and Matt said...

Sounds awesome! Have fun out there! Can't wait to hear how day 1 goes! Good Luck!

Jes said...

I obviously need a serious update on your life! Looks like you have been having so much fun! Good for you!

Alisha said...

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!! I'm so jealous! When I come can we share your king bed?? :)

Cara said...

Can you post some pictures pretty please?

Janessa said...

Lishie, of course! Criz, I'm getting to it :)