Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reclaiming my body

After two weeks of all things fried in China, and three weeks of being pampered by my mama's cooking, I want my body back. Jillian and I have some serious work to do. Too bad after two days my legs are no longer working correctly (stand up! stand up! ok, we can sit down still).

I swear by this DVD. If nothing else, it hurts like it's working.

4 comments:

Aly said...

Totally works! I did it last summer when I didn't have a gym membership. Level 3 was so hard for me!

Janessa said...

Ha! Level 1 is so hard for me right now!

Garrett and Leslie said...

I just bought this dvd today!!!!!

Adrienne said...

I'm using it right now, as well. Those first 2 days were torture trying to stand up! But I agree - it hurts like it's working :)