Sunday, September 19, 2010

It makes my blue eyes blue


I've always loved black mascara. Not just black, but glam black, blackest black, the blackest I could get my hands on. But recently, due to a combo of less sleep and more stress and maybe just reaching age 25, the black was not doing my baby blues any favors. So when I ran out of black mascara and had to rely on the brown tube I'd gotten for free at a conference a year ago, I was surprised to see what a difference a shade makes. Seriously. My eyes look brighter - no dark circles or shadows - and bigger and extra blue. I'm in love (especially when I do gold+brown shadow and chocolate liner). If you have light eyes and light skin, give it a try and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

hmm...i'll def. have to try!

Alisha said...

DITTO to Andrea!