* Finish the Canyonlands Half Marathon (on March 19) before they send around the vans to pick up the stragglers (in other words, faster than a 15-minute mile pace, which I can walk, so I'm pretty sure I can do that!)
* Graduate. MBA at 26. Who knew?
* Find a job I love that will let me pay back loans and travel to Europe before it starts.
* Weekly temple trips. May not work if I get a job in, say, Nebraska, but it'll be fine while I'm still in Provo.
* Euro trip: 1 week in Italy, 1 week in Greece, 1 week split between Egypt and Jordan, and 1 week in Israel. Yes, please, and thank you.
* Be patient with the things in life that I have no control over. Which is kinda everything.
Happy 2011!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment