1. I really, really missed these girls (and the ones who couldn't make it due to newborn or sick babies).
1a. I am realllllllly tall and should not wear heels. Ever. Especially in this crowd.
2. I really, really loved meeting and playing with these girls. They are so fun!
3. Any place where I can wear flip flops and short sleeves at midnight in March is a good place to be.
4. You can have a lot of fun with a camera, a fountain, and a few energy drinks in Old Town Scottsdale.
5. Most importantly, after seeing these two promise to love each other forever in the only place that covenants are binding and eternal, I'm so grateful that I haven't settled for less and I can make that covenant someday. And that is absolutely worth the wait.
P.S. aren't they just the most beautiful couple?







1 comment:
Oh my goodness, how fun! Yes, you should move to AZ, the social life in Arkansas cannot compare with that I am afraid. ALthough I want you here eventually! :)
Post a Comment