This whole global economy thing is great and all, but when a web developer from another country doesn't understand the needs of his contracted employer here in the USofA, you start to appreciate the good ol' days when everyone spoke the same language and understood that "subtle use of Flash" referred to the Adobe software, not to sparkly firework-like things in the corners of the web page.
I'm sure my European friend means well, but when he neglects certain high priority tasks and I get chewed out because of it...let's just say I'm not such a fan of Europe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Aaron thinks this post is awesome. He gets recruiters from all other countries and Aaron is like, "what? What? WHAT? I can't understand you. Can you spell that for me?" He thinks they are dumb. I love reading your stuff Janessa!!
Post a Comment