Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Little Loves - Temples


Just spent my lunch break here enjoying the gardens and flipping through the scriptures. I love going to the temple because I always find exactly what I need to hear. A few highlights from today:
-D&C 78:17-19

-Alma 32-34

-2 Nephi 10:23-24

I'm excited for the day when I can actually go inside and learn more about my favorite buildings, but for now even just my weekly baptism trips and random visits are enough. I'm grateful to live and work so close!

2 comments:

Celtic Rock Chic said...

Yay! I love it when people give me scriptures to look up! Thank you!

Alisha said...

AMEN to that sister! Can't wait to go inside and it is nice to live close! About your question about ASU - Eric Chambers is going to start his MBA there in the fall...So totally ask him more about it. I would love to have you here! (unless I move in a year;)) But it is nice because the temple in mesa is so close as well... Let's catch up soon, girl - give me a call!!