Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ugly Sweaters = Christmas. Naturally.

I'm the activities co-chair in my ward. It's a Belmont ward. Normally Belmont wards have huge budgets to throw over-the-top parties for every occasion. We don't. (we ran out of money in September when we asked the resident chef to cook the entire ward dinner for three nights...at $1000 a night...but it was so worth it) So for our Christmas party, we asked everyone to get ugly sweaters from DI (or a relative's closet, as the case may be) and dress up for break the fast!



Bishopric wives - the best is for last (these sweaters are from their closets, bless them)

6 comments:

Aly said...

haha I love the leopard collar! cute idea j dawg.

Ana Lee said...

hahaha that's crazy you guys hired a chef! Oh well, I guess if you have tons of money might as well blow it all at once right? :)

Merry Christmas!

Alexandra said...

You are literally one of the most beautiful people I have ever known. Your smile, teeth, eyes, hair...just thought i'd let you know you're gorgeous!

Becky said...

haha i like tj's sweater. and yes i konw tj from when i lived in blue condo. tell him whatup!

Janessa said...

Well, we didn't exactly hire a chef...ok we kinda did. He's in our ward and the executive chef at the Marriott in Downtown SLC. We wanted a really swanky opening social so we gave him free reign for three nights, not realizing exactly how much imported blueberry brie from Normandy would cost (did I mention it was worth it?)

Adrienne said...

I honestly think that sweater you have just might be the ugliest Christmas sweater I have ever seen. You can take that any way you want :)