Email from the captain of our 2-6 MBA women flag football team:
"Ladies,
Thank you for keeping each other in the know about the game tonight. As you know, this will be the first game of the tournament. The tournament is a true test of your endurance and your self composure (something I have struggled with). You will want to punch the other girls in the face, at times you may want to cry, but in the end, winning is all that matters. So, my advice to you tonight is to play like powerful vixens and use your cunning to annihilate. Why? Because you are the prettiest.
Yours truly,
Captain Page
PS- Tip for the night, catch the ball and you will succeed."
(I thought it was hilarious...maybe it's just me)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh my gosh i just laughed out loud, literally. go get em' vixen!
Oh my, I LOVE this character! Very fun indeed!
haha, definitely hilarious.
Post a Comment