Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Talented Friend Shea

While I am in business school learning about finance, accounting and operations and trying to convince myself that someday it will be worthwhile, my beautiful and talented friend Shea is putting those skills to work in conjunction with her sassy style - she quit her fancy PR job and launched an accessories line with her mom. I'm a little in love with it. Especially this gem:

See her pretty little things here: old soul new heart.

PS - I think this is the perfect touch of pretty for my black suit. Pantsuits still make me feel like Hilary Clinton and I feel like I have to add as many frills as possible to look like me.

3 comments:

jen said...

That is really cute! I can't wait to check out the rest of her stuff. Pantsuits= Boo!

Shea McGee said...

oh janessa, you are way too kind! Good luck with the suits - I know you'll wear them well! xoxo

Ana Lee said...

ooo I love it!