So. I put it back together and I can still dial and receive calls. I can't see the screen. No texts. No address book. No reminders that I've programmed in (ok, the alarm still goes off, but I have no idea what it's for). No alarm clock (I hate being late so this detail is driving me insane). Awesome.
RIP, little Sony Ericsson, RIP.

PS. don't be offended or surprised if I don't return your phone calls or texts. I know I have unread texts. I just don't know who they're from.



3 comments:
oh man! I hate it when things like that happen. Good luck!
Are you going to replace your phone? Some of us would like to keep in contact with you. It's like we love you or something I don't know. ;)
Um, I think the older model of the iPhone would work great for you! Aaron bought the new iPhone and gave the old iPhone to Kaylee for a play phone (since I didn't want it) and she's thrown it around the entire house... still works. :) Plus it can't break in half. I do like that you've put your broken phone back together though. The mental picture is hilarious. :) And, I agree with the previous poster, we do love you!!
Post a Comment