So I was up front covering for our receptionist during her coffee break, and our attorney comes in with his adorable little boys in tow. The boys waited up front with me and I gave them each a piece of candy. "But just one," I admonished them. They eagerly accepted and scampered off to a corner to eat their Laffy Taffy and Nerds.
A few minutes later, I saw two pairs of big blue eyes looking up at me like puppy dogs and they asked, "Can we have just one more piece?" I gave in - how could I not - and laughed and said "I'm going to be a terrible mother if I give in this easily."
The little scoundrals heard me. "Yeah," the older one agreed, "but you're going to be a great grandma!"
...at least I have that going for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
hahahahahaha thats so freaking halarious.. and yes you will be hahahalol
hahahahahaha that is SOOOOOOOO funny!
That has got to be the cutest story I have ever heard!
haha, awesome!
Post a Comment