I remember an episode of America's Next Top Model where Tyra told the girls that they needed to take "fierce" passport photos. She said that once, on a flight to Paris, she booked a job based off her passport photo. Trying to keep all of Tyra's advice in mind - smile with your eyes, right head tilt, etc. - I went in to get my passport photo taken today.
Let's just say I would not be booking any modeling job with that picture! Good thing it doesn't really matter what it looks like, as long as it gets me from here to Europe! (or wherever else)
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hahaha I totally remember that episode of America's Next Top Model and I was thinking th same thing about my passport photo! haha
Let me take you back to summer '08. My passport photo is worse than amug shot. It was so bad that the TSA guy almost didn't believe that it was me...
http://thegirlwiththedirtyfeet.blogspot.com/2008/06/umm-thanks.html
I remember that episode too. What ya going to Europe for?
Post a Comment