*I'm wearing a new summer dress from J-Crew and I'm not cold. Miracles abound, people (considering that on Saturday I ran a 5k in the SNOW).
*Conference was amazing. I would submit the best ever. I am now listening to Saturday Morning's session on my iPod. I am a nerd.
*My friends are wonderful and we had a blast together this weekend.
*I get to go home in 2.5 weeks - California here I come!!!
*I'm going to Moab with the MBA marketing majors August 27 - yeehaw!
*I'm cruising to Cabo with my besties sometime in July.
*I want to go to Arizona for a weekend in May - Lishie, how do you feel about this???
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I agree about conference - amazing! And girl - yes come to AZ in May! But not the first or the last weekend as I'll be out of town :) Call me!
Post a Comment