Dear inversion,
I'm not sure if anyone's told you, but Utah County is not Los Angeles County (I know, with the size of these houses and the amount of ridiculously tanned blondes, it's easy to confuse the two). So this whole overcast, brown-tinged, can't see the mountains that are 5 miles away thing? That belongs a few states to the west. But thanks for dropping by. (And be sure to take the single-digit temps with you when you go.)
Dear Starbucks,
First you discontinue my beloved salted caramel specialty hot chocolate, then you are out of every other concoction that I enjoy/can enjoy without breaking the Word of Wisdom. Really? Not cool.
Dear state of Utah,
You'd think that considering who is being put into office as our president tomorrow, you'd show a little respect for civil rights. Like, for instance, giving your citizens a holiday to celebrate one of the greatest civil rights leaders in history. But I guess the only thing you like borrowing from California is the smog.
Love you lots!
JanessaRose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I had to delete my comment. I realized it did not sound the way I intended and people may not realize it was a joke and then I do not look very nice...
haha I think I can imagine something along the lines of what it would say. let's just say...Janessa wants a day off, and any excuse will do.
I totally agree with all your notes in this post!
haha you make me laugh.
Post a Comment