-read, study and (dreambig!) understand the Old Testament -- done
-go to the temple every single week -- pretty darn close so far
-write my missionary a letter every week (not just an email) -- epic fail, but I haven't missed an email
-share the gospel with someone -- once or twice, nothing too big yet
-be positive. remember that being happy depends on what happens inside of me, instead of what's going on all around me -- trying to
-go on a fun trip with Melina (Bahamas? Cancun? Kauai? all of the above?) -- hasn't happened
-get into grad school -- I got into three!
-find out what it's like to really, really fall in love -- can't say for sure but the outlook is good!
-look for the beauty around me and thank God for it -- trying and improving
-get a tan (so I actually look Italian and my Bellino cousins don't tease me for being white) -- got the tan, and now it's peeling off
-eat healthily. cook everyday. try new recipes. bake less often and give it away -- could use improvement
-run another 5k, or maybe a 10k. put my gym pass to good, daily use -- did the 5k, could visit the gym more often
-watch a movie at the Sundance film festival -- not this year
-ski for the first time in 7 years, and learn to snowboard (thanks Kels) -- done! in March at Sundance
-hike Angel's Landing -- done! with Adin, Laura, Lesley and Bree
-watch the leaves change on the Alpine Loop -- in the fall for sure
-hold my friends' new babies. see said friends since I didn't in '08 -- not yet but I hope soon
-play in the sand with Elisabeth (see here) -- we played at the park, does that count?



2 comments:
Does this mean you are planning a visit!?!?!
How about go on a trip with me? I'm ALWAYS UP for one of those!! :)
Post a Comment