I love coffee shops. There, I said it. No, I've never tried coffee and I don't plan on sampling it - or any other WOW-banned fare - anytime soon. But I do think it smells divine and I could breathe it in all day, and there's nothing I love more than a dark, rich, bitter-sweet hot chocolate. Plus, just being in a coffee shop makes me feel so urban and Seattle.
But which is the best? Now, that's a great question...
There's the old standby, Starbucks. Their cocoa used to be just so-so, but their new Signature Hot Chocolates rock my world. Especially the Salted Caramel variety. Holy Hannah. You need to try this. Just trust me.But a new flavor is rapidly climbing the ranks as my favorite - and it comes from Paradise Bakery & Cafe. It's rich, and deep, and deliciously bitter. Mmm, mmm. Plus, while you're waiting for the barista to whip up your drink, you can have as many of the oatmeal-chocolate "chippers" as your little heart desires (I average about 3...plus or minus 4...ok fine, it's plus.)
Which one do you like better? If you want to make a trip up here to find out, I'm always willing to be a taster-in-crime...



4 comments:
Where is Paradise Cafe? I HATE Starbucks hot chocolate, not now I am tempted to try the signature one hmm? Thanks for the tip!
Come have lunch with me! haha it's right off exit 378 in American Fork (Main St). I'm obsessed with it. As in, the hostess knows me by name. Now that's embarassing.
haha yeah we will totally have to get together sometime. You are still totally cool even though you're not married silly ;) My number is still the same!
I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who loves the coffee shop smell... mmm... my mom thinks I'm insane.
Post a Comment