Saturday, February 21, 2009

24 doesn't feel any different than 23

...except for those oh-so-polite people who like to remind you that you are now in your mid-twenties as opposed to your early-twenties. But who listens to those people?

Anyway. 24 will be a fabulous year. Why? Well, I'm starting grad school in the fall. I'm taking some kind of kick-a trip with my girlfriends before it starts (Alisha, I'm looking at you...seriously let's plan something awesome!) And I'm just plain excited about all the possibilities.

Oh and a quote from the best birthday card ever (from my best friend/distant cousin Melina, and also the great Meredith Grey):
"We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?"

(when you figure out the answer to that, let me know)

5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

your going to be agreat 24 year old... and think this year will bring you great things... well cause... it should dam it

Anonymous said...

Where are you going to grad school?

Ana Lee said...

haha I love that quote.

Adrienne said...

My brother doesn't count it as "mid" until he's really hit the midway mark (25, 35, etc). He's very insistent. And the "mids" last until 29, 39, etc.

Janessa said...

AD - I like your brother's plan