I had the weirdest dream last night. I was going to my first day of grad school, but it wasn't at BYU, ASU or even Georgetown...it was at Dulles Elementary, where I attended about 15 years ago and my mom works. We even sat in those teeny kid-sized desks. I had to ride to school with my mom because, for some freakish reason, I lived at home and no longer had a car. When I got to my first class, I realized the teacher was Mr. Roberts, my 11th grade English teacher who had an unhealthy obsession with summer projects. Sure enough, as soon as I sat down, he asked us to turn in our reports on The Scarlet Letter. I looked around anxiously because I sure didn't have this report done, and saw friends from high school and jr high dutifully handing their reports in. When he asked why I didn't have mine done, I ran out of the room screaming. And then I woke up.
I think all of this MBA madness is getting to me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hahaha good luck with those dreams.
Post a Comment