Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Promotions and Prayer Rolls

So, I love the Mount Timpanogos Temple (in case you didn't know) and there's one worker in particular who always makes me laugh. But yesterday I wanted to cry (no, really) when he told me he'd been "promoted" to working upstairs (in the areas off-limits to me, for the time being) and likely won't be seeing me again. Here's how our conversation went:

Him: "We need to get you endowed, young lady. Tuesdays just won't be the same without you."
Me: "Well, I either need to be 25 or married for that to happen, so it'll be awhile."
Him: "I'll keep putting you on the prayer roll. That ought to speed things up a bit."

(Um, so now I need divine intervention to get married? thanks, I think...)

See you around, Brother Lewis. Hopefully soon.

PS. Isn't it pretty? My own little spot of heaven on earth

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

thats so sweet!

Ana Lee said...

Everyone needs diving intervention to get married!! At least if you want to get the really good ones. That was my secret. I prayed, and fasted, and went to the temple a lot seeking answers and inspiration for my dating life. Then I was BLESSED with diving intervention.