Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Decision Time

What do you do when two roads are open to you, both are great options, and you want to do both, but that's not physically possible (because you can't clone yourself and be in two places at once, and really, what sane person wants to complete two MBA programs at the same time, anyway?)

Oh, and you have two weeks to decide which one you want? And - update - one option hasn't told you yes or no yet, but you feel like it could very well be yes, so you hesitate to pay lots of money to save your spot at the other option? No pressure. Ha!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

So you got in at ASU??? Congratulations!!!! Come back! I miss you already!!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I am here at ASU as well. Might be an option for a change of scenery uh? Congrats babe!

Janessa said...

I'm not in yet...that's the problem! I am pretty sure I could be but they haven't decided yet...and I need to give BYU lots and lots of money in 13 days to save my spot but ASU hasn't gotten back to me yet. Crunch time.

Adrienne said...

Good luck, Janessa! I'm excited for you - look at you being all smart and all and schools fighting over you because you're awesome... jealous :)

Aly said...

go to asu! you will love living in the sonoran desert, i promise.

i am sure you will be happy anywhere you go though, so don't worry! love you j dog.