Thursday, June 26, 2008

Adios, Elder Cloward!

Remember when he opened his call?


I can't believe he's already going to the MTC. In just 6 days.
Itinerary of events for Elder Cloward's last weekend as a non-Elder for two years:

-I fly to LAX in just a few hours and spend the rest of the day with my favorite brother!

-Wall-E with the little Dickens' Friday morning
-Dodger/Angel game Friday night

-Baptisms & confirmations for Bellino relatives Saturday morning in the LA Temple (this one's been two years in the making!)

-Farewell Sunday morning, 9 am, La Mirada Ward building on Cordova Rd.
-Farewell party Sunday afternoon, Cloward Residence, no way I'm giving out the address here but comment if you want to come and I'll send it to you :)

-Just hanging out and getting ready for the big trip to the MTC on Monday

I'll also be bridesmaiding all day Saturday for one of my favorite people ever. It's going to be great.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: