Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tagged!

Cami tagged me about a week ago. Yeah, I'm slow, but cut me some slack, I've been sick. Although it would've been interesting to read anything I'd written while that drugged up...

3 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Clean my room. It gets amazingly messy when I'm sick.
2. Go to Miss Giles' bridal shower. And possibly Mrs. Kiser's open house. Not the same thing but related, right?
3. Seven Peaks! Duh.

3 snacks I enjoy:
1. This time of year, definitely fresh berries...yum!
2. Goldfish crackers
3. Cara's chocolate chip cookies = heaven

3 places I've lived:
1. La Mirada, CA
2. Provo, Utah
3. Holladay, Utah

3 things people don't know about me:
1. My dream job? A toss up between the New Era and writing for a culinary magazine.
2. When I was still idealistic and stupid, my dream job was foreign correspondent for Time or Newsweek, stationed in Baghdad. I've since learned, I kinda like being alive, so that's out. Darn.
3. I'm terrified of grasshoppers and crickets. My sister used to throw them on me when we were kids!

Ok. I tag Tawny, Becky, Kathleen and Andrea.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

You can't tag me... I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! We seem to compliment eachother well. Are you so excited for Leslie's wedding or what?

Anonymous said...

it has been born.

The Waldon Family said...

I loved reading your answers Janessa! I never knew you were terrified of grasshoppers -- that's funny!