haha. Dude that lady that was in the orginal picture was on Fox news today. SO cute. She's 90 and was the master or whatever they call it of the parade in NYC. SOc ute.
Anyway. Love the idea about the wheat and the tares. U are so smart. And I'm not being sarcastic. One day, I'll be like u Janessa. I admire u.
4 comments:
I'm flattered you would shamelessly take that idea from my blog...love you J. xoxo
I'm glad you are! I think you are wonderful and witty and brilliant. xoxo
haha. Dude that lady that was in the orginal picture was on Fox news today. SO cute. She's 90 and was the master or whatever they call it of the parade in NYC. SOc ute.
Anyway. Love the idea about the wheat and the tares. U are so smart. And I'm not being sarcastic. One day, I'll be like u Janessa. I admire u.
haha that's funny
Post a Comment