Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not so political

I promised Alex I'd help in the Prop 8 call center today. My call center computer had a twisted sense of humor: I talked to a LOT of people from the Bay Area. Many of them politely told me they were planning to vote no, and we had a civil enough conversation, but a few decided to yell at me and call me names (oh so very mature) and after about an hour I was done.

Sorry, Alex. I guess I'm not as political as I thought. Oh and if anyone wants to know why I didn't go on a mission...this is why: I don't do well with rejection

1 comment:

lyndsey said...

ha! i started out just like that too. i'd cry every time someone was mean to me on the phone...for the first week. now i can handle anything...you just gotta build a thick skin. thanks for helping out though, all the way from utah -- we need all the help we can get! i hope you got your mail-in ballot in!!