-ignoring a cough to the point that it becomes pneumonia is a bad idea that will haunt you for the rest of your life (I know this because I made this mistake three years ago. Do. Not. Be. That. Stupid.)
-intense exercise when you can't breathe is a bad idea
-so is yoga (try a shoulder stand or plow pose when you're coughing uncontrollably. Actually, don't.)
-my grad school applications are very much not done, and due in just a few weeks, but I have no motivation to fill them out
-I'm ready to go home and let my mom take care of me
-is it Thanksgiving yet?
-I'm changing my playlist to Christmas music. please don't hate me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hahahahahaha you make me laugh. Christmas? Really? I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Props for going to the gym even though it wasn't too productive. Feel better soon! Good luck on the apps!
i like your music!
Post a Comment