Cara. Favorite (and only) sister. We could not be more different but I also could not love anyone more. She listens to my silliness and (most of the time) lets me get away with it (but still calls me on it when needed). I love our yoga and body pump sessions, making elaborate Sunday dinners together, and colloborating on ways to spoil our favorite brother. I am so glad she is here with me in Provo!
Cami. The story of our friendship is a strange one - she dated my high school love during our freshman year of college, then moved down to BYU from BYU-I and said boy asked me to keep an eye on her. I did not want to like this beautiful, wonderful, brilliant, sweet person, but I couldn't help but love her. I still can't. She lives on the other side of the country with her husband and baby, but I live for our weekly (or monthly) chats and I just cannot get enough of her. ALSO: she must be psychic. Tonight has not been fun at all until I checked my mailbox and saw the beautiful necklace from Nordstrom she sent to me. Thank you, Cami Rae, for being the sweet person you are and not being too cool for your single friend Janessa! I love you! (and this picture is so old it's silly, by the way...)
Ashley, Kelsie, Sydney, Whitney & Steph. And, heck, all the ladies in the 214. I am loving every minute of Belmont because of you, and I wish I had a good picture of us to post, but I don't (ahem Ashley....lol). But I love you. So, so much. Thanks for being so great.
(Oh and I love my other friends too...thanks guys! I really am a lucky girl.)



3 comments:
Ahahahaha!!!!!!!! That picture made me laugh SO hard. Wow! Is that the only one we have together?? I think I have another one from our King Henry days but it's not so great either. It definitely provides motivation for me to fly out to Utah, just so we can get a decent picture. Ahaha, that just made my day. Good times! Okay, enough, my cheeks hurt :).
I'm glad you liked it!! And I love that we both have one. You are such a good friend and I'm so happy we became friends regardless of how. Hope your week keeps on getting better Janessa, talk to you later!
Cami
Hey as far as I'm concerned, you are the best thing to come out of mine & Sean's old relationship, and I am the best thing to come out of your & Sean's old relationship! I'm a little full of myself though. I love you to pieces, Cami! (oh and the King Henry pics were definitely worse than these ones!)
I love the Christmas music Janessa! I hope things are going better for you. :)
Post a Comment