Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been in Utah too long

This is something you don't see everyday at BYU: a wine & cheese mixer info session about an MBA program.

(Not that there's anything wrong with such a thing, I've just lived in the "bubble" for so long that it comes as a bit of a surprise)

Also, I think it's hilarious that I've gotten emails from dozens of schools I didn't send my GMAT scores to, including MIT. I feel special. But I'm still pretty sure I'm not that cool.

3 comments:

Chrissi said...

That's so funny- yes, Utah is definitely a bubble. Good for you rocking the GMAT- keep us updated on your grad school choices.

Alexandra said...

YES YOU ARE SO COOL. You gotta believe to be, girl. xoxo

Megan and Mike said...

j that is so awesome... im excited to see what you do next and where you will be living.... how exciting