Cara and I are taking a Wilton Cake Decorating Class. That means I need people to have birthdays so I can make them pretty, decked out birthday cakes. So. Who wants to get older???

Cake by Chef Courtney Clark of Cake Nouveau. I wish I could do that. Somehow I doubt four Wilton classes will make it happen.



4 comments:
Perfect! My birthday is May 20th :) haha jk you don't have to make me a cake. But I am very impressed you are learning that skill.
I will totally make you a cake. My friend Chantell and I gave up sugar for the month (very smart, doing it the month I take a cake decorating class!) And I have a class on your birthday so I will just bring you the cake after. It's perfect!
haha nice! I love vanilla or white cake, but I also love chocolate cake (Kory's fav) and then having vanilla ice cream on the side. So really whatever you prefer! But seriously, if making me a cake doesn't work out don't worry about it at all! You are so sweet.
I know what you are talking about, 8 hour work days :( haha
I'm not having a birthday but I could find something to celebrate so I could have a cake... I just finished The Book of Mormon for the first time...is that cake-worthy?
Post a Comment