*Baptisms in the Newport Beach Temple
*Pei Wei + Cheesecake Factory
*Nomi + Shayla + other F10 friends
*Family (esp. the Messingers and Petersens and their cute kids)
*Whittier Stake 50th Reunion festivities
*Sunshine (I have color!!!!!)
*Yogurtland (newfound love in Fullerton)
Who wants to go back with me???
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I want to go! :)
I hope you don't mind, but I put up a picture of you on my blog. You were too cute to leave it out. =)
ooooo I do! or we can go to lunch finally this week hahahaha!
We love having you here! I'm bummed we didn't get a chance to see you this time... We are huge Yogartland fans. There are 2 places just like it even closer! One is called Berry Cool and is on the corner of Beach and Malvern! super yummy!
Im so glad you discovered Yogurtland while you were here!!!!! I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! totally beats Mavericks icecream that we used to get all the time hehe
Post a Comment