It's been one of those incredible weekends where each hour somehow gets better than the last. Highlights, in order:
*horseback riding at the ranch
*BBQ at Bishop Shepherd's in Alpine
*BYU baseball game with the girls (go Cougs!)
*MiLihn's baptism
*motorcycle ride around Provo with one of my favorite people ever
*MiLihn's confirmation
*talking to my baby brother on the phone for Mother's Day
Ok, maybe the very best parts involved MiLihn and her baptism and confirmation. She is easily the most Christlike person I know. I'm serious. The girl has a heart of gold and absolutely no guile. Seeing Jonny baptise her was so very powerful and (sacreligious I know) I had to hold myself back from clapping with joy. Seeing Jonny confirm her the next day was just as wonderful. Seeing all that, then talking to my brother, who is teaching, baptising and confirming people in Chile, made me miss him less and appreciate him more. I just love missionaries!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a great weekend!
Post a Comment