Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You missed a spot.

Before Trish (receptionist) left for her lunch today, she warned me that she'd killed three baby spiders this morning and she thinks there's a little nest of them hidden in the phone. SICK. I hate spiders. And yes the babies might be littler, but does that mean they are less creepy? Not even a little bit. It reminds me of that time in Mesa when Cara, Aly and I found a baby scorpion in Aly's bedroom (the size of my pinky nail and bright red-orange) and Aly tried to kill it with hairspray. The little ones are even more deadly because they can't control their venom, she'd told us as she took aim and fired.

Dear exterminators,

You missed a spot.

XOXO,

JanessaRose (who would rather not resort to killing baby spiders with hairspray, even if it did work on that scorpion)

4 comments:

Aly said...

haha what a great memory. hairspray was probably not the best choice. remember we had to wake up Michael because we couldn't find it after the hairspray maneuver?? good times. i miss the clowards.

Alexandra said...

HAHAHA Aly would know that about scorpions! The perks of being from AZ... HAH So funny! I miss Cara, Aly and you.

Celtic Rock Chic said...

Oh dear. I'm glad I'm not working there now. That's super-gross!

Ana Lee said...

hahaha, you make me laugh.