Thursday, August 21, 2008

Apparently I'm quirky

Brittany tagged me to name 6 of my quirks...so here you go, Britt!

1. I bake when I'm stressed, nervous, upset, insert unpleasant emotion here. If a kitchen is not easily accessible at the moment, I watch Food Network.

2. I'm a hugger, which can get me into trouble when I hug people who aren't expecting it (a certain moment of smacking a friend in the mouth with my hand because he turned away as I hugged him comes to mind)

3. I like to wander around my neighborhood alone at night. It's so quiet and pretty and blissfully cool. Plus I'm literally in the foothills, and I can see the entire valley all lit up if I hike up just a little. I love it.

4. I have really weak ankles that like to roll/give out at inopportune moments, especially on hikes.

5. I am the least flexible girl I've ever met, but I love yoga, even though it reallllllly hurts.

6. I get physically ill when people yell at me. Seriously. First I just start shaking, then it gets worse if the atmosphere doesn't improve.

I tag Cami, Tiffany & Lyndsey. But only if you want to do it. I have a voluntary tag policy :)

5 comments:

Celtic Rock Chic said...

Ok, I have to say it because I care and I'm sorry if I'm starting to sound like your mother but... You shouldn't be walking around alone at night. I mean, I know you're not in the most dangerous area but still. I would hate it if something bad happened to you.

Janessa said...

Two words: pepper spray :)

The Waldon Family said...

I love your quirks! I'm so glad I went to Provo that semester and became such good friends with you, I LOVE you Janessa!!

Anonymous said...

You're cute Janessa. I always read your blog!

lyndsey said...

ooh i got tagged! yay how exciting. i will try to remember to post this...but no guarantees ;)