Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Little Loves

*Starbucks Vivanno (chocolate banana flavor). It's cold. It's the perfect blend of bitter-sweet dark chocolate, banana and ice. It's loaded with whey protein and B-vitamins. And it's only 270 calories. Bliss.

*Fresh fruit + balsamic vinegar. Sounds gross, right? The American in me cringed but the Italian urged me to try it, and let me tell you, it's my new favorite dessert. Just drizzle a teensy bit of balsamic vinegar over chilled fresh fruit slices (canteloupe, casaba melon, berries, peaches, plums, etc) and toss.

*My missionary brother. He might be four years younger, but he's still one of my heroes. Check out his blog for a peak into his life in the MTC.

3 comments:

Celtic Rock Chic said...

I love balsamic vinegar but I have to admit that putting it with fruit slices sounds weird. I'll have to give it a try sometime though.

Janessa said...

I know, it sounds so sketchy. But it is soooo good! My favorite is casaba melon but that's too expensive. Peaches are amazing too.

Jessie Evans said...

One of my favorite food combos is chocolate and banana, I'm glad you like it too. And I'm dying to try this fruit/balsamic vinegar thing too!