Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sometimes "real life" sucks

So while I was at work this morning (as I am, every morning during the week), my parents went to a session at the Provo Temple, strategically timing said session to coincide with the one my little brother and his MTC zone attend. They found him, post-session, in the cafeteria. Meanwhile, my sister was locked out of her apartment and had nowhere to go, so she met my parents up at the temple (outside by now). And who should come meandering out at just about that moment? Oh, just the little brother.

I can't believe I had to be at work!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I was at the temple this morning and I saw a bunch of missionaries! I wonder if I saw your brother.

scot said...

I'll be sure to conceal my good luck from you from now on. Wouldn't want to upset you ;)

Janessa said...

Oh come on Scot(t), I said it was irrational! Oh and it gets worse: he got to call us because they changed his flight plans for Tuesday, and not one of us answered our phones. Irony..

Ana Lee said...

I remember when I stalked my brother while he was in the MTC and going to the temple on a Sunday. I didn't say hi to him, I just watched him haha. It was super cute. Little brothers on missions, so fun.