Due to some recent staffing changes at work, I am now the official fill-in receptionist. I used to spend my hour or so up front browsing the internet, but I've found a much better use of my time: studying for the GMAT! Sure, I have plenty of distractions, what with answering phones and paging employees and signing in visitors, but for the past two days I've completed exactly 40 problems during Brittany's 1-hour lunch (and I had plenty of time to work out the answers, and the answers have been right most of the time)! Since on the actual GMAT I'll have 75 minutes to answer 37 questions, I feel pretty good about my timing.
If practice makes perfect, I'll be practicing those tricky little questions every day until the test! Especially since I'm getting paid to do it :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Nice, I'm glad it's working out for you in some way.
Sorry you have to fill in at the front desk! But it's good that you have something to do up there. I would always update my blog during that time. =)
Hey- I found your blog! Didn't know that you were studying for the GMAT- way to go smart cookie. Hope to see you again soon- perhaps a girls night is in order.
Post a Comment