Monday, September 29, 2008

This is what I believe.

Holy blog overload. I apologize. I've been waiting for this article to come out and wanting to share it. I wrote a companion piece for it, but since that wasn't published I'm assuming it died somewhere in correlation (like a few other stories I wrote that never saw the light of day). It's about abortion.

For those of you who don't know, Elder Russel M. Nelson is a member of my church's Quorom of the Twelve Apostles. I believe he, along with the other Apostles and First Presidency, speaks God's words in our day. He is also a surgical pioneer and brilliant physician. I can't think of a better voice to defend the voiceless.

2 comments:

The Waldon Family said...

Wow, that was a great article. I want to duct tape it to everyone's front door. Thanks for sharing that, Janessa. No more gray, just black and white... the way it should be. You should totally blog your piece, or at least email it to me!! I'm sure it's amazing. Love ya.

Chrissi said...

I love this article too. Thanks for posting the link!