Monday, September 15, 2008

Stick to the Status Quo

So I finally cracked and saw High School Musical last night. And now the soundtrack may or may not be stuck in my head. I should probably get my head in the game and stick to the status quo...but breaking free sounds like a lot more fun right now...


PS. I heart the 214.

4 comments:

Celtic Rock Chic said...

LOL! You're so clever, I love it.

Becky said...

haha i love this post! watched this movie about 23489230489 times when i was nannying in utah. i may or may not be lieing when i say i have the soundtrack on my ipod, and listen to it every once in a while on my way to work. may or may not.

The Waldon Family said...

Watched it, loved it. Love your blog too Janessa!

Katherine Fajen said...

HAHAHAHAH I found you! That was such a hilarious night.