So, as of about a month ago, I am the new Young Alumni Association board president. (We're trying to get the name changed to Blue & White Society. Much better than Young Alumni. But I digress.) Board meetings will take up most of Homecoming Weekend, and I was a bit stressed about having to present to the more established board members, but now the presentations are cancelled (and we're doing a printed version, which I like much better) and instead of being stressed about presenting, now I simply get to attend lectures, catered meals and meetings will brilliant and talented fellow BYU alum. Even better, I have tickets to both the Homecoming Spectacular and the Homecoming game vs New Mexico. And my little sister is going to be my date because she loves me.Being president definitely has its perks! :)



3 comments:
Way to go girl! That's awesome! I'm kinda jealous you are still around Provo and get to enjoy those festivities!!
congratulations!
haha Congratulations! That is way fun.
Post a Comment