Friday, September 26, 2008

Stress relief 101

During a stress-induced-roadside-freakout-moment a few years ago, a dear friend lovingly told me, "You need to smoke some weed." (She meant relax. And she was being facetious. I think.) Well, since illegal drugs aren't an option, does anyone have any other ideas on how to relax?

4 comments:

Celtic Rock Chic said...

Go rent a funny movie! Laugh your stress away! It works for me.

Andrea said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I really was joking when I said that. Sort of. And the only reason I said it is because u and I are much alike in the stress department....

Just remember. It's all over soon. So, you can either make yourself sick with stress, or u can go for a run and then out for ice cream. I find balance is good in all we do.

Janessa said...

hahahhaha I miss you Dre. And I knew you were joking, duh. I think a run + ice cream sounds great.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Color! Buy a coloring book and crayons! They make you feel like a kid again and eventually you get so caught up on being a kid you have forgotten what you were all stressed out about in the first place!