
Tonight I miss my little brother. I know he's doing exactly what he should be by serving a mission in Santiago. I know he's happy and working harder than ever before in his life, and I'm so proud of him. It's just, no one understands me exactly like he does, and with the whole 2 week gap between letters, our conversations just aren't the same. I don't know who to talk to now that he's out of reach. I'm sure I'll get over it soon, but tonight, I'm a little sad. And I miss his face.
4 comments:
Aw. I felt the same way when Ryan was gone....but we've all waited for missionaries of our own and u can do it! :)
I know. I haven't talked to u in so long, but I keep up to date with your bloghaha. And don't be jealous of me being a mom. seriously. no matter where u are in life, you always look at the other person and think.."What if?" Believe me.
He looks like he's a lot of fun. I'm sorry you miss him but I'm glad you're looking at it from the right perspective.
Yes, I miss that face!! But of course I'm talking about the one one the left...
"one on the left" that is... I wonder what will come first: Cami seeing Janessa, or Janessa seeing her brother again. Hopeful the former, I miss you!
Post a Comment