Friday, October 10, 2008

Board Meetings: Day 2

Another amazing day with some of the nicest and yet most successful people I've ever met. I want to be good enough to fit in with this group someday. Dream big, right?


From left: Jo Anne Edwards, me, Amy Fennegan, Shauna Valentine, Linda Palmer, Charlene Wells Hawkes
PS. I got to present my ideas to the Board twice, and both times they seemed to really like what I had to say. Yay! I really want to be able to contribute to this amazing university and do my part as the Young Alumni President. Actually, the thought of not being part of the Board in a year kinda makes me want to cry. But I guess we'll see what happens. :)

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Dang girl you look like a business woman! You go girl

The Waldon Family said...

Your blue blazer makes your eyes look gorgeous, I'm so grateful to have such a beautiful friend!